The Lake District is a beautiful world class destination to consider for your team building activities in Cumbria. When combined with our onsite facilities, experienced staff at Derwent Hill can help you make your event a success.
How can Derwent Hill help you to build your team?
We can offer our insight and experience with other clients, such as Nissan and Hitachi, to help you maximise your investment and time, together with:
- Top class accommodation for your staff with individual rooms through to dormitories
- Onsite exclusive training centre for up to 28 people
- A large range of activities
- Quality dormitory based accommodation for larger groups
- Easy access to us via motorways and major roads
- Onsite catering with a bar and lounge
- Parking for cars, vans and small buses
- Wi-Fi with onsite technologies such as projectors, screen, sound etc
- A World class location with inspiring views across Derwent Water in the Cumbrian Lake District
Why team build?
- Networking, socialising and getting to know each other better
Socialising and making friends in the workplace is one of the best ways to increase productivity in your organisation and increase morale.
- Teamwork and boosting team performance
Team bonding events also improve workplace projects that involve teamwork. After completing activities together, employees better understand each other’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests. This understanding helps them work even better together on future progress vital to a company.
- Competition and bragging rights
Healthy competition can increase production. So, by channeling that increased production into a fun, inclusive team building activity, employees can bond in a way impossible by other means.
- Team spirit, fun, and motivation
When any sports team wins, they celebrate and have fun. This motivates them to want to win even more. Bonding events can also motivate employees.
- Collaboration and the fostering of innovation and creativity
People tend to have a larger imagination and are more comfortable offering new ideas when they are around people they are comfortable with. Successful team building brings people closer together both personally and professionally.
- Communication and working better together
Communication and working better together is the top reason why people choose team building. Everybody wants a friendly work environment, where people are comfortable and happy to talk to and work with anyone.
Contact us on 01768 72005 or use our contact form.
Why not visit of our facilities and meet with the Derwent Hill staff who can help you make a success of your training in the Lake District.